Manage customer flow within any store and minimize physical queues.
Grocers, pharmacies, and all other stores around the world need to keep operating throughout the global pandemic. Reducing the risk of infection both in stores and in queues outside stores by using social distancing is a major priority. Queues allow stores to control the number of people within the store and reduces the number of people waiting in line using a simple virtual queuing system.
Virtual queues for physical stores during the Covid-19 pandemic
Help your customers
Avoid physical queues: There's no need to queue outside the store. Customers can wait in the comfort of their car or other safe location.
No waiting times: Book a time to shop in advance and arrive at a scheduled time to avoid waiting in line.
No need to enter the store: Easily offer curbside collection of orders and notify your employees when the customer has arrived for pickup
Empower your team
- Manage customer flows: Limit the number of people in the store at any point in time.
- Avoid physical queues: Waiting in line can cause viral infections. Use messaging and notifications to tell customers when it's their turn to approach the entrance.
- Protect: Use any personal device to manage the queue without any need to touch a shared device or customer tickets.
- Inform: Every team member in the store can see an overview of current footfall. Team members inside the store and outside managing the queue are always in sync.
- Optimize: Set the capacity for a store. Make announcements to customers waiting in the queue and keep them informed and happy. And scale the system.
Protect your business
- Analytics dashboard: To understand how the store is functioning and provide proof of compliance with social distancing measures or restrictions set by governments.
- Quick deployment: Cloud-based solution with no hardware requirement in the store allows you to be up and running quickly
- Future proof: Expandable once this crisis has passed, the queueing system is Enterprise ready and build on MS Azure. It can integrate with digital signage, touchscreens, ticket printers and even loyalty mobile applications.