Relevant and interactive content at the right time
Digital signage gives you maximum flexibility when it comes to giving customers or visitors the information they need. Most solutions offer static images or carousels, but these often fail to engage customers because they don’t display relevant content. Your customers have many different needs, and those needs can change depending on factors such as location, time of day, weather, temperature and more. Interactive digital signage allows you to adjust the messaging in response to those different needs and contexts.
Our digital signage supports a wide array of content types, including static images or text, videos and multimedia, or full interactive Web apps.
The user-friendly templating system allows you to create content based on your existing marketing materials quickly and easily. This can then be deployed remotely to any or all of the signs you operate.
You can create a simple playlist of content, or you can configure environmentally aware triggers to change the content in real time. For example, a sign can be set to show a video promoting specific product or service, but when it detects a customer approaching it, it can greet them and ask them if they want to know more.
Digital signage can be passive or interactive. Passive signs simply display information according to your preset criteria, and cannot be controlled by customers. Interactive signs can include touch-screens, voice input or allow the customer to control them with their mobile device.
- Provides the information they need, where and when they need it
- Improves customer experience
- Creates seamless digital & physical experience
- Reduces time spent answering common customer queries
For the business
- Increases sales by promoting items
- Reduces time spent in-store and reduces occupancy issues
- Ensures consistency in messaging across multiple locations
- Generates data on what customers are interested in
Digital signage is one of the most versatile apps in the Ombori Grid suite. It can be used in many different locations, both inside and outside the premises. In combination with other apps, any digital sign can be turned into an interactive multi-functional station that enables customers or visitors to do what they need to do, quickly and easily.
Outside the premises, it can be used to:
- Attract the attention of passers-by
- Promote offers or merchandise
- Display menus
- Make an online purchaser find out more without entering the store
- Advise on occupancy or waiting times and allow customers to book their place in a queue
- Direct customers to pickup locations for curbside or BOPIS orders
- Greet them as they enter the store
Inside the premises, it can be used to:
- Promote offers or merchandise
- Show customers where to go
- Browse for information
- Tell customers whether the item they need is in stock
- Allow them to check out without visiting a service desk
- Make an online purchase if an item is not in stock
Since all Ombori Grid apps operate on a common platform and can be managed 100% remotely, businesses can deploy signs across multiple locations and update them at any time or on a schedule. This ensures that they are all carrying consistent messaging appropriate to their individual location and function.
- A restaurant automatically switching menus from breakfast to lunch at a certain time.
- A café switching to promote ice coffee on their specials board when it gets hot
- Grocery stores
- Office spaces
- Shopping malls
- Department stores
- Fashion retail
- Hardware retail
- Electronics retail
- Interior and furniture retail
- Self checkout
- Omnichannel & unified commerce
- Customer experience
- Guided selling
- Store occupancy
- Increased sales
- Build customer loyalty