Occupancy Control uses cameras to count people entering and leaving the building without any human intervention. Even if customers can enter or leave through more than one doorway, this will automatically count the total number of people in the building.
Businesses set the occupancy limits for each building can adjust this remotely in response to changes in regulations or policies.
When a visitor approaches the doorway, a digital sign will tell them whether they are permitted to enter, or whether the building has reached its occupancy limit. Optionally, Occupancy Control can be configured to physically close or open the doors, preventing customers from entering if the building is full.
- Easy to see how long they may need to wait
- Less frustration when they are waiting in line
- Easier than counting people in and out
For the business
- Verify compliance with regulations
- Real-time monitoring of occupancy
- Ensure optimum occupancy levels
- Staff are not taken away from their normal jobs
Any business that is required to comply with occupancy limits can benefit from Occupancy Control.
It works extremely well in combination with the Ombori Queuing System to provide a comprehensive queue management solution.
- Grocery stores
- Office spaces
- Shopping malls
- Department stores
- Fashion retail
- Hardware retail
- Electronics retail
- Interior and furniture retail
- Queue management